Career at Haus Hamacher
Great moments for your career ...
Whether a school graduate, a housewife or -man with a desire for a side job, a young professional interested in a leadership position or a Silver Surfer with host ambitions – Haus Hamacher has the right job for everyone.
As a family business ...
... Haus Hamacher offers its employees and apprentices:
- A safe workplace, a family working environment, specific training opportunities and adequate pay.
- Through our concept of opening 7 days a week, the unloved "part-service" is no issue at our house. We work in 2-shift operation.
- Individual working time concepts, for example for young mothers, can be realized at any time.
... you should also bring something:
- Service orientation
- Joy of working with people (team of colleagues and guests)
- Flexibility and a safe and well-groomed appearance
As a family-owned company, the name Haus Hamacher represents the services of our employees. We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic employees in order to meet the needs of the guests individually and to ensure the long-term economic success of the company. Through education and training we want to help our employees to reach their full potential.
At our house, EDUCATION ...
... is written big, because the apprentices of today are the leaders of tomorrow.
• cook (m/f)
• Specialist (m/f) in the kitchen
• specialist (m/f) in hospitality
• Restaurant specialist (m/f)
The education usually takes 3 years. (it can be shortened to 2.5 years under certain conditions)
You can expect from us:
- Knowledge transfer, specially adapted to the needs of a trainee.
- Decades of experience in training young people.
- Individual support measures (eg supportive education, language support)
- If successfully trained, taking on a permanent job is very likely, if desired.